Rental Policies at Portland Rent All
HOURLY RENTAL FEES
- 2-4 hour minimum; prorated until 6 hours, when they reach the Day Rate
DAILY RENTAL FEES
- 6-24 hours, exclusive of Weekend Rental Fees
WEEKEND RENTAL FEES
- Out Friday after 2:00, In Monday before 9:00 = 2 Day
- Out Saturday before 2:00, In Monday before 9:00 = 1.5 Day
- Out Saturday after 2:00, In Monday before 9:00 = 1 Day
EVENING RENTAL FEES
- Out M-F after 4:00, In by 9:00 the following morning = 4 Hour Fee
- Minimum - 2 hours, 4 hours, or 1 day depending on equipment
- Day Rate - 24 hours from the time equipment is picked up
- Week Rate - 7 consecutive days to the same time
- Month Rate - 4 consecutive weeks to the same time
NOTE: RENT CHARGED FOR ALL TIME OUT. For you to get the best value for your money, return all items on or before the agreed return date and time on your rental contract.
- A valid driver’s license is required for ALL rentals.
- Required at time rental item is picked up. If driver’s license does not show a local address, payment by credit card may be required (excluding open account customers).
- Payment or Deposit by credit card is required on all rentals with a deposit equal to or exceeding $100.00.
- Cash rental or deposits are accepted on small tool items with deposits at or below $75.00.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express. A debit card may be used for payment, as long as it contains a Visa or Master Card logo.
- Deposits vary per item. Deposits are refundable upon return of equipment in good condition.
- We normally only charge metered hours on large generator rentals (10kw & above) or sub-rented equipment with meters. Please check with your salesperson for confirmation before completing your rental checkout.
- Rates for rental items equipped with hour meters are based on 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week, and 160 hours per month. Additional usage will be charged accordingly.
- Please call for item availability.
- Reservations are welcome and advised!
- Prices are subject to change. Please call for price quotes.
- All rental charges are for time out, whether used or not.
- If you encounter any operational problems, call Portland Rent All immediately.
- No credits or adjustments will be made unless we are notified as soon as the problem is encountered.
Delivery and Pickup
- Delivery and pickup are available at reasonable rates.
- Please call for the charge to your specific location.
- All rental items should be gathered in a single location convenient for pickup.
- If you prefer, you may pick up and return your rental items to our location.
- Responsibility for rental items remains with the customer from delivery to return.
- All items should be secured and protected from the weather.
- Additional replacement charges are assessed for missing or damaged items.
- Equipment is sent out full of fuel and should be returned full.
- A fuel charge will be assessed on the return if not full - minimum of 1 gallon.
- Equipment is sent out clean and is to be returned clean. A cleaning charge will be added if equipment is returned dirty (minimum 1 hour)
Note: These policies do not supersede what is stipulated in the signed rental contract.